Fishing Guides - Monaco, Antibes and Cannes
Our Fishing Guides available in Monaco, Antibes and Cannes
A unique service for all yacht owners and crew members.
Offer available from Monaco, Nice, Antibes, Cannes and Saint Tropez.
Want to enjoy a sport fishing service during your next charter week?
YFS comes out with a turn-key solution to meet all needs and expectations. Our team provides « innovative rod holders » that can equip any yachts or tenders for ½ day, a full day or even until a week during your yacht charter.
Embark on an entirely tailor-made adventure!
The fishing techniques practiced during our coaching program are the following:
- Trolling - It is the most used way of fishing in the Mediterranean Sea. This is a preferred technique due to the fact it allows you to fish a wide array of species. By trolling you can reel fish whose weights can vary between 10 and 100 kilos.
- Casting - Into the school of tunas hunting has become very popular! It is very exciting and is adrenaline oriented as you see the fish hit the lure. If you like intense fighting and thrills, you will love this way of fishing.
- Jigging - Jigging is mostly used to tease fish or on specific locations. When you strike a fish trolling, jigging allows to hit fish under your first strike and hope to get a second one or more.
On the Program:
Discovery of sea fishing techniques, preparation of your fishing equipment and development of your fishing program.
Our Service Includes:
- Professional Fishing Guide
- Fishing Equipment(high quality Shimano items)
- Fishing lures
✓ More than 7 trolling fishing rods
✓ Up to 4 casting rods
✓ And 2 jigging rods
✓ The best fishing lures are also used for maximizing the catch
✓ All the equipment for landing the fish on the boat
By using our knowledges you will be able to fish in multiple ways and spots.
Fishing Guide Program from Monaco, Antibes and Cannes
Depending the fishing option you gonna choose, the day before your big game fishing trip, In the evening, a YFS member will come and organize your fishing plan.
Configuration of fishing tackles.
Departure from the coast to reach the fishing grounds.
Arrival on the fishing grounds and start of your fishing day. Depending on the fishing activity, we will mainly practice "trolling", "jigging" and "casting".
While you enjoy your fishing adventure, you can observe marine mammals. Fin whales, sperm whales and many species that live around our fishing grounds. A unique experience that will remain in your memory!
Pleasure boating to return to the port of departure.
Arrival at the marina with tons of memories of your fishing experience.
*Non contractual documents and information: The program, the route, and the boats can be different according to the wishes of the clients, the availability and the weather conditions.NB Contact Us To Book It
Sounds like the Fishing Experience you are Looking For?
Please contact our team, a YFS member will be available to answer all of your questions in depth and to do the booking.Contact Us To Book It